Sour Tsunami Strain
$28 – $2,200
Buy Sour Tsunami weed strain on Hello Ganja online today! Sour Tsunami marijuana strain is a 60/40 Sativa dominant marijuana hybrid. Sour Tsunami marijuana can be used in children. Most often this kush is used to relieve pain and control seizures. The buds strongly smell of earth and diesel, looking dark green with a tint of purple. Sour Tsunami marijuana is good for daytime medical use. Sour Tsunami marijuana strain type of high induces clear-headed high, uplifts mood and relieves stress. With nearly a 1:1 ratio of THC:CBD, Sour Tsunami strain may be useful among those with seizure disorders and anxiety.
THC: 9.5% | CBD: 12.50%
Strain Type: HYBRID (CBD Dominant)
Taste & smells like: Citrus, Piney, Sour
Feels like: Uplifted, Focus, Happy, Mellow
Similar Strains: Sour Diesel, Cannatonic, Canna-Tsu, Green Crack
Sour Tsunami is a strain that became famous for being one of the first to be specifically bred for high CBD rather than THC content.This kush was bred by Lawrence Ringo of the Southern Humboldt by crossing Sour Diesel plants with NYC Diesel. Her high CBD (up to 11%) and low THC (up to 10%) levels make this herb a perfect medicinal strain. The result is a strain that’s effective at treating pain and inflammation without producing a significant “high” that is linked to high THC. Sour Tsunami CBD levels test as high as 10 or 11%, while THC is usually under 10%.
This strain's nugs are tightly packed, with green and slightly purple-tinged leaves, if the plant has been exposed to cold weather at the right point in it’s growing cycle. Marijuana enthusiasts will recognize the signature diesel musk of its parent plant, while cannabis newcomers can appreciate the sweet undertones.
Recreational users may not get much out of this strain, but those looking for a mild and calm herb to ease stress may enjoy this flower. It’s also a good option for folks who are interested in cannabis but don’t like the experience from high THC strains. Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Sour Tsunami Oil Pens are available from brands such as Temple Extracts and WAM Oil (or you can learn how to make cannabis oil)
- Sour Tsunami shatter, Sour Tsunami wax, and other Sour Tsunami concentrates are also available from a number of retailers
Among the medicinal cannabis community, Sour Tsunami is lauded as a powerful analgesic. Consequently, many consume this strain to relieve chronic pain, migraines, and muscle spasms. Sour Tsunami is a potent medical strain, thanks to its 1:1 ratio.
- The psychoactivity is either very mild or non-existent. Those with seizure disorders, multiple sclerosis, muscle spasms, and pain may find relief with this strain.
- This marijuana strain is also popular among those with inflammatory conditions like arthritis.
- The high CBD content makes it an excellent choice for those with anxiety disorders. CBD mitigates some of the intoxicating effects of THC, making it appropriate for those with a tendency toward cannabis-induced anxiety.
Sign Up For Weed Deals & Cannabis News.
Weed Giveaway – 4Oz
Levo II Herb Dryer & Oil Infuser
TribeTokes CBD Vape Pen
- Kalvara Cannabis Cocktail $15 – $40
Futurola Super Shredder
Arcanum Sarco Skin
DaVinci MIQCRO Vaporizer
Mission Farms CBD Bath Bundle
WYLD CBD Sparkling Water
Gofire Inhaler Vape Pen
- Chocolope Strain $35 – $2,400