Durban Poison Strain
$32 – $2,300
Buy Durban Poison weed strain on Hello Ganja online today! Durban Poison cannabis strain is a pure Sativa from South Africa. She is named after the port city of Durban, South Africa. Its sweet smell and energetic, uplifting effects have made the Sativa strain popular worldwide. It gives an instant cerebral high, boosts energy, uplifts mood, puts a smile on your face. Durban Poison marijuana strain is the perfect strain to help you stay productive through a busy day, when exploring the outdoors, or to lend a spark of creativity and it’s effects last up to 3 hours.
THC: 14.00% | CBD: 0.10%
Strain Type: SATIVA
Taste & smells like: Pine, Musky, Earth
Feels like: Euphoric, Energetic, Uplifted, Happy, Creative
Similar Strains: Trainwreck, Green Crack, Blue Dream and Super Lemon Haze.
Durban Poison strain, is an all sativa marijuana strain that’s known for its pleasurable sweet, piney and earthy smell and flavor that leaves a citrusy aftertaste. Its buds are chunky and round, layered in a thick cover of trichomes and over-sized resin glands throughout when harvest-ready. Durban Poison weed was solidified and first blossomed in Amsterdam, one of its parents being African Sativa.
Durban Poison’s THC level averages at 15% but has been recorded to render up to 24%. Its high tends to spark creativity and productivity, inducing the consumer with a burst of energy and sociability. Some reviewers have described it to be the “espresso of strains” since it also tends to keep one clear-headed. A majority consume this strain in the morning to eliminate fatigue and improve mood. It’s also known to relieve migraines.
Because of its powerful cerebral effects, Durban Poison can cause paranoia for novice consumers since it increases cerebral activity, causing some to over-analyze situations.
As far as medical use goes, Durban Poison is popular among marijuana patients thanks to its range of positive medical effects.
- Those suffering from uncomfortable eye pressure, sinus pain, ADD/ADHD, headaches, migraines, and chronic fatigue may enjoy the head-focus experience from this strain
- This strain is also thought to be high in the cannabinoid tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), though levels are highly variable in individual plants. THCV has been found to stabilize insulin levels in animal models
- It also may have some anticonvulsant and neuroprotective properties
- May also be helpful in patients with depression, who struggle to maintain concentrated energy throughout the day. Not to mention, the uplifting and spirited effects from Durban Poison will help lift away the blues.
Sign Up For Weed Deals & Cannabis News.
Levo II Herb Dryer & Oil Infuser
TribeTokes CBD Vape Pen
- Kalvara Cannabis Cocktail $15 – $40
Futurola Super Shredder
Arcanum Sarco Skin
DaVinci MIQCRO Vaporizer
Mission Farms CBD Bath Bundle
WYLD CBD Sparkling Water
Gofire Inhaler Vape Pen
- Chocolope Strain $35 – $2,400