Hi all! Today we’re going to be cooking up some classic jumbo chocolate chip cannabis cookies. This is one of our all time favorite recipes and these cookies are always a big hit among friends. This is a fairly simple, but tasty, weed recipe that every stoner needs to try at least once. So without further ado, pick up the following ingredients and let’s get baking. That’s right, pun intended.
Time Required: 30 minutes, which yields 16-24 Cookies.
What You Need:
baking sheet, ½ cup Cannabutter, 1 ⅓ cup flour, ½ teaspoon. salt, ½ teaspoon baking soda, ½ cup brown sugar, ¼ cup granulated sugar, 1 egg, 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking sheet.
- Mix Cannabutter, sugars and egg into large bowl.
- Mix baking soda, salt and flour in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture slowly. Stir all ingredients together.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place them two inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until light brown.
- Cool on wire rack before serving.